ABOUT ME | STUDIO TOUR | TUTORIALS | INSPIRATION | SHOP

Friday, February 4, 2011

What I Wore Today



This seems to be the trendy thing to do, right? I can't commit one day a week to showing this because... let's be honest... life with a 14 month old is a ton of fun, but most of my days are spent looking far from glamorous ;) I can, however, commit to taking some photos when Emma and I are looking like rockstars :)

Shirt: thrifted, but originally from Forever 21, $2
Cardigan: thrifted, new with tags, $2
Necklace: hubby made it for me for Valentine's Day 2 years ago :), priceless! ♥
Bow: handmade by me! I sell them in my shop :)
Jeans: Aeropostle. I've had them since high school!
Shoes: Walmart! aren't they adorable?! $12
Bag: thrifted, $3








I am so ready for spring. I've been on the hunt for pretty new things to wear with lots of color, especially skirts & purses. Last spring & summer I was still nursing Emma and lugging around a huge diaper bag. I couldn't wear cute tops. The spring & summer before that I spent too pregnant to wear anything cute. I'm ready to expand my wardrobe a little bit this year! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment